List of Achievements:
1. Jeannie Angel Award for TV Host presented by the Southern California Motion Picture Council for Rose Colombo's contributions to the entertainment industry and Performing Arts
2. The Journalism Arts Award presented to Rose Colombo approved by unanimous vote of the Board of Directors of City News Service for Rose Colombo's newspaper column, "One Woman's Opinion."
3. The Irwin Award presented to Rose Colombo by the Book Publicists of Southern California by popular radio host, Tom "Shotgun Kelly" at a banquet with media personalities for her amazon 5 Star Review book featured around the world, "Fight Back Legal Abuse."
4. Irwin Award 2016 presented to Rose Colombo for "best political satire" by the media 40-year group, Book Publicists of Southern California and latest amazon 5 Star Review, "Obamacare, Dinosaurs, RedNecks & Radicals."
5. Media Breakfast Club Award and front page photo of Rose Colombo with top 10 Personalities Magazine and Certificate presented to Rose for her Meritorious work in helping expose the plight of the Philippine soldiers who helped win the WWII and had been denied veteran's benefits.
6 The Marquis Who's Who Publications Board certification for Rose Colombo's bio published in the following books, "Marquis, "Who's Who in the World," and "Who's Who of American Women," and "Who's Who in America."
7. The Trophy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Poetry presented by the international "World of Poetry" with special guest, "Maya Angelou," and "Vincent Price" reciting poetry held at an international banquet in Florida.
7. The prestigious award, Fellow Poet, presented by the well-respected Nobel House, London and New York for Rose Colombo's published poem, "There is a Mountain."
8. Poet of Merit Bronze Medal presented to Rose Colombo from the Board of Directors of the International Society of Poetry.
9. Poet Scholar Bronze Medal presented to Rose Colombo for her poetry approved by the Board of Directors of the International Society of Poetry.
10. Several Editor's Choice awards and the Silver and Golden Certificates presented to Rose Colombo from the World of Poetry.
11. Letter of Commendation from Governor Jerry Brown for helping a teenage girl while working for the Chief of Psychiatry at the Crisis Clinic. Rose Colombo helped protest the closing of the Crisis Clinic for the mentally challenged and the hospitals who cared for the mentally challenged which she believes is one of the biggest failures in American History that isn't addressed.
"Notes from Grateful Victims addressed to Dear Rose!"
"Just a note to say thanks for starting this organization [Women Fight Back] and care enough to continue even when things get rough. Just knowing you are there gives me strength...every day I struggle constantly to keep from being paralyzed on my left side. I've told many people about your organization and night after night as I relive the horrors I've suffered in court at the hands of these judges and attorneys and the injuries they've left me with untreated for going on 17 years, I think about your group. I lost almost everything I could then the attorney destroyed my 30-years of perfect credit. I wish I had my normal strength to fight back. May God Bless all You do. Deanna."
"Dear Rose, ' The truth shall set us free." Honorable Presiding Judge Nancy Wieben Stock OC Superior Court
Dear Rose, "It [corruption''] really is all true. Your Friend, Johnny," (Senator John De Camp)